Arch and Clock tower Restoration, Naas Devoy Barracks, Co.Kildare

Client: Kildare County Council
Value: €100k


The Lantern Building is the remaining structure of an important barracks which was built in 1813 and occupied under British Command. It was handed over to the Office of Public Works (OPW) in 1928 and was decommissioned in 1998. NJOG acted as Conservation and Structural Engineering Consultants and provided the full scope of protective works required during the Restoration of this historical building.

Link: http://www.naastown.com/